As our group is self-funding, we are always looking for new ways to raise funds for our group.
We offer pony sponsorships which are available all year round to individuals, schools or groups.
If you would like to help us raise vital funds we'd love to hear from you! If you need a little inspiration, here are a few great ideas for ways that people can raise funds for us;
- Help us with can collections in shopping centres, supermarkets and events.
- Arrange a fun competition; how about bowling or a pub quiz?
- Hold a coffee morning; what a fab excuse to get friends or colleagues together, enjoy a blether over a coffee and some delicious cakes, and raise funds for an excellent cause.
- Enter a race; from 5k to a marathon, why not get fit and let your sponsors know their donations will go towards our Centre and its great work.
- Name us as your chosen charity for a school or workplace event, for example 'Dress Down Friday, donate £2 to Shiresmill'.
- Do a sponsored ride.
- Hold a ceilidh - everybody loves a party, and your guests will enjoy it all the more knowing they're supporting a wonderful charity.
- You might like to consider us when leaving a legacy. Your donation would be used to help others through the Centre and would be so much appreciated.
Download our Sponsorship form below:
Sponsorship Form (Word)
You may have ideas of your own, if so get in touch with us by emailing: